* We believe that the Scripture, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God and contains God’s will for mankind. (2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Peter 1:23-25)
* We believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17)
* We believe that a person experiences the New Birth solely based on trusting in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 10:9-10, Ephesians 2:8-9)
* We believe that God is a loving Father who only desires and does good things for mankind. (1 John 4:7; James 1:17)
* We believe that Jesus became sin, took our judgment and is the only sin offering that reconciles man to God. Through His substitutionary death, we have been made righteous and free from the curse of the law. (2 Corinthians 5:17-21, John 3:16-18, Galatians 3:13, Ephesians 1:6, Romans 5:19-20, Romans 4:25, Romans 5:1)
* We believe baptism in water by immersion is a direct commandment of our Lord and is for believers only. The ordinance is a symbol of the Christian identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. (Matthew 28:19, Romans 6:4, Colossians 2:21, Acts 8:36-39)
* We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit which enables the believer to express themselves to God in a supernatural tongue. (Acts 1:4-5, Acts 2:4, Acts 2:38-39, 1 Corinthians 14: 4, 1 Corinthians 14:15)
* We believe in the present-day ministry of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer who manifests Himself today as seen in the New Testament scriptures. This includes all nine gifts of the Spirit which equips the believer for everyday life. (1 Corinthians 12-14)
* We believe healing is for the physical ills of the human body, and healing is brought by the power of God through the prayer of faith, and by the laying on of hands. It is provided by the atonement of Christ, and is the privilege of every member of the church today. (Mark 16:18, James 5:14-25, 1 Peter 2:24, Matthew 8:17, Isaiah 53:4-5)
* We believe the Bible declares the purpose of Jesus coming to earth, and that through His death, burial, and resurrection, He brought peace between God and man. (Luke 2:14) This peace is a definite promise of the new covenant with its basis in faith righteousness. The New Testament promises all who believe that Jesus became our sin, sickness, and poverty, and those who identify with his resurrection will become an heir of the blessings of God. (Romans 5:1, Galatians 3:13, Romans 1:16, Acts 10:36)
* We believe in eternal condemnation and punishment for those who knowingly reject the finished sacrificial offering of the Lord Jesus. (2 Thessalonians 1:7-10)
* We believe in the blessed hope of the rapture of the body of believers and the return of the Lord Jesus to the earth. (Titus 2:13, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
* We believe God has always existed in perfect power and holiness. He is Creator of the universe. He exists in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1, Deuteronomy 6:4)
* We believe Jesus Christ is God’s Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He is fully God and fully man. He is completely one with God, lived a perfect life, died on a cross, and after three days, He defeated sin and death and rose from the grave. He will return one day to rule and reign. (John 1:1-18, Colossians 1:13-22)
* We believe The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. He works in the world to make all people understand their need for Jesus Christ, and He indwells every believer from the time of salvation. He empowers Christians to live a supernatural life. (Genesis 1:2, Acts 1:8, Ephesians 1:13-14)
* We believe God created and sanctioned marriage to bring together men and women, the complementary halves of humanity, by joining them in “one-flesh” unions (Genesis 2:18-25). Marriage between one man and one woman for life uniquely reflects Christ’s relationship with His church (Ephesians 5:21-23). Marriage also serves as the foundational unit of a stable society, and provides the best chance that children will grow up in the same home with both their mother and father (1 Corinthians 7:2).
* We believe God created only two genders, male and female (Genesis 5:2). These are two distinct and complementary sexes that together reflect the image and nature of God (Genesis 1:26-27).
* We believe that our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should be treated with dignity and honor (1 Corinthians 6:19). Our bodies should not be abused by others, ourselves, or by what we put in them (Colossians 3:5). We believe that we should cleanse ourselves from every impurity of flesh and spirit (2 Corinthians 7), and that we should put on the armor of God, so that we can be equipped with truth, righteousness, peace, and faith (Ephesians 6:10-18). We believe that everything we do in life must be motivated by our personal faith, or it is sin (Romans 14:23).
* We believe that life begins at conception (Psalm 139:13), and that the shedding of innocent blood is a sinful and immoral act (Proverbs 6:16-19). We believe that children should be loved, trained, and taught of the Lord (Proverbs 22:6).